Molten Metal Manipulation
Manufacturing and Process Industries
The unique attributes and capabilities of Molten Metal Manipulation (M3) make it ideally suited to a wide range of industrial applications – virtually anywhere in fact where permanent or temporary high integrity seals are required; seals that are non-toxic and are applied using a low temperature process. The ability of M3 to seal, encapsulate and secure components in air or under water, using a specially formulated metal alloy is unique.
- Process pipework repair, including food processing
- Water industry – repairs to pipework
- Emergency repairs to fixed factory equipment
- Preventing hazardous/non-hazardous loss and minimising downtime
- Civil engineering – repairs to bunding and other concrete structures
- Disaster recovery/humanitarian aid – re-establishing integrity of vital water and waste systems
Non-toxic seals applied at low temperature make M3 ideally suited to industrial applications.