Rawwater Alloys - Other Applications
The very same material technologies that are used to create Rawwater well plugging and abandonment techniques can be used in a range of downhole applications.
Using similar deployment processes as with the Rawwater Bismuth Plug, we offer novel solutions to a number of particularly challenging problems, specifically where traditional technologies are simply unsuitable or struggle to perform effectively.
Zonal formation isolation
- Rawwater Bismuth Plugs can be set in wells inside zonal formation perforations to isolate particular production zones to mitigate sand, water or gas production
Well integrity management
- Rawwater's alloy technology is ideally suited to sealing difficult-to-access areas - or resolving leaks
- Completion jewellery such as production packers or gas lift mandrels can have remedial repair using Rawwater's alloys as the isolation medium
- Casing leak repair using alloys as a replacement for elastomeric or expandable metal straddle packers
- Tubing hanger leak repair
Contact us for more information.
Rawwater offer novel solutions to challenging problems where traditional technologies are limited.